Raiffeisen Youth Cup
The Raiffeisen Youth Cup at the BOclassic Raiffeisen New Year’s Eve Run in Bozen
Since 1983, the committee of the BOclassic and Raiffeisen have been responsible for organising the New Year’s Run. The goal of this run is to support youth in general. The BOclassic is the ideal event and the historic centre of the City of Bozen is the most suitable backdrop for the best young talent inside our country, as well as enthusiastic youth from all over Europe.
Important information - Subject to changes
- Under 12 years of age: born 2011-2012, one lap
- Under 14 years of age: born 2009-2010, one lap
- Under 16 years of age: born 2007-2008, two laps
- Under 18 years of age: born 2005-2006, two laps
Eligible for participation: all young runners born in the year 2005 and younger:
- members of FIDAL;
- members of a Sport Promotion Club (Athletics section), signing a convention with FIDAL (ACSI, AICS, ASC, ASI, CNS LIBERTAS, CSAIN, CSEN, CSI, CUSI, ENDAS, MSP ITALIA, OPES, PGS, UISP, USACLI), holding a valid medical certificate for competitive athletics. Athletes at the age from 7 to 11 years must hold a valid medical certificate ofgeneral suitability for sport;
- Italian minors, whose legal guardian applies at the date of the race from 8 to 11 am at the racing office for the daily membership Free Daily of the Centro Sportivo Italiano (CSI). Participation is subordinated to the presentation of a valid medical certificate for competitive athletics. Athletes at the age from 7 to 11 years must hold a valid medical certificate ofgeneral suitability for sport;
- Foreign minors, members of clubs affiliated to Foreign Athletic Federations recognized by IAAF whose legal guardian signs in original upon registration a self-certification declaring that the young runner holds a membership card recognized by IAAF.
Route: Round track through Bozen‘s historic centre; one lap is 1,250 metres
Start: The start is on 31st December at 12.55 pm at the Walther square.
Participation: free of charge;
Bib number: Only those who register before 15th December will receive a personalised race number. The race number is strictly personal, it has to be clearly visible and must not be reduced or tampered.
Bib number assignment:
30 th December 11am to 1pm at the racing officeat the Pfarrheim
31st December 9 to 12 am at the racing officeat the Pfarrheim
Racing office: BOclassic Racing Office at the Pfarrheim - 1 minute away from start.
Timekeeping: Timing Data Service srl
Accommodation: The Hotel Four Points by Sheraton is our partner hotel / all accomodations: www.bolzano-bozen.it
Please note: Organisational changes and re-schedules are reserved. Anything not provided for by these rules, shall be governed by FIDAL and GGG regulations, by I.A.A.F. regulations or by the effective law.
Claims: Any claims must be presented in compliance with the FIDAL and R.T.I. rules.
Responsibility: Upon signing the registration form the athlete/legal guardian declares to know, accept and follow the general rules of the event. The athlete/legal guardian relieves the organizers from any loss, damage or injury (both civil and criminal) that he/she may cause or occur to person or property. Runners participate at their own risk. The organizers assume no responsibility for incidents, damage to persons or property and lost items.The event is liability insured.
Image rights: By registering at the race the athlete/legal guardians expressly authorizes the organizers, as well as media partners, to use fixed images or in movement that portray him/her while participating at the run BOclassic Südtirol-Alto Adige and connected fringe events, on all devices, including promotional and/or advertising material, all over the world and without a time limit. We inform every person participating at the event or assisting to it that the event will be filmed by RAI in order to spread and use the relative imagery.
Treatment of personal details: In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and D.Lgs. n. 196/2003 and n. 101/2018 all personal details collected will be used to draw up the list of competitors, the result list and historical archive, to provide the services included in the rules, for the information and advertising material of the run BOclassic Südtirol-Alto Adige or its partners.