BOclassic Ladurn Amateur Run in Bozen
BOclassic Ladurn Amateur Run in Bozen
Amateurs compete with the elite
The New Year's Race “BOClassic Ladurn Amateur Run” is a city road race for amateurs. The start and finishing line is on the Waltherplatz of Bozen/Bolzano. The athletes will compete with top stars and run along the BOclassic official route (5km), which leads through the historic centre of the town. The athletes will be cheered on by 15,000 spectators.
Important information - Subject to changes
Categories: Male and female separately
M18 / F18: year 1989-2005
M35 / F35: year 1984-1988
M40 / F40: year 1979-1983
M45 / F45: year 1974-1978
M50 / F50: year 1969-1973
M55 / F55: year 1964-1968
M60 / F60: year 1959-1963
M65 / F65: year 1954-1958
M70 / F70: year 1953 and before
Start: The start is on 31st December at 12 am at the Walther square.
Route: Round track through Bozen‘s historic centre, 4 rounds = 5,000 metres
Participation rules: participation is allowed to athletes who fulfill the have the Covid-19 requisites:
1. Athletes with membership card for the Italian Athletics Federation (FIDAL);
2. Athletes members of a Sport Promotion Club (Athletics section), signing a convention with FIDAL (ACSI, AICS, ASC, ASI, CNS LIBERTAS, CSAIN, CSEN, CSI, CUSI, ENDAS, MSP ITALIA, OPES, PGS, UISP, USACLI), holding a valid medical certificate for competitive athletics;
3. Italian athletes with a RUNCARD (valid as sport insurance and competition permit), who are at least 20 years old. More information on RUNCARD at the following website: . Participation is subordinated to the presentation of a valid medical certificate for competitive athletics to be shown to the organizers in original and filed in copy by the organizing company.
4. Italian athletes, applying at the date of the race from 7 to 11 am at the racing office for the daily membership Free Daily of the Centro Sportivo Italiano (CSI). Participation is subordinated to the presentation of a valid medical certificate for competitive athletics to be shown to the organizers in original and filed in copy by the organizing company.
5. Foreign athletes, members of clubs affiliated to Foreign Athletic Federations recognized by IAAF can sign in original upon registration a self-certification declaring to hold a membership card recognized by IAAF.
6. Foreign athletes, not members of a club mentioned at point 5, who are at least 20 years old, holding a RUNCARD (valid as sport insurance and competition permit); More information about the RUNCARD at the following website: www.runcard.com. Besides having a “RUNCARD” participation is subordinated to the presentation of a valid medical certificate for competitive athletics to be shown to the organizers in original and filed in copy by the organizing company. The medical certificate for foreign athletes non-resident in Italy can be issued in the country of origin, but the same tests according to the Italian law must have been carried out: a) medical check; b) urine test; c) electrocardiogram at rest and after exercise stress; d) spirography. Here you can fine an example of the
All required documents have to be valid at the date of the race (31st December). In case of incomplete registrations or non-attendance to the event the registration fee cannot be refunded.
Entry fee: The fee is 25.00 € for registrations within 24th December and 30.00 € for late registrations. If necessary the athlete has to buy the FIDAL RUNCARD (30.00 € for Italian athletes and 15.00 € for foreign athletes - see www.runcard.it). The registration is valid with the payment of the entry fee.
Bib number: The race number is strictly personal, it has to be clearly visible and must not be reduced or tampered.
Bib number assignment:
30th December from 11am to 1pm at the racing office
31st December from 8 to 11 am at the racing office
Racing office: BOclassic Racing Office at the PFARRHEIM - 1 minute away from start.
Timekeeping: Timing Data Service srl
- Accommodation: all accomodations: www.bolzano-bozen.it
Please note: Organisational changes and re-schedules are reserved. Anything not provided for by these rules, shall be governed by FIDAL and GGG regulations, by WA. regulations or by the effective law.
Claims: Any claims must be presented in compliance with the FIDAL and R.T.I. rules.
Responsibility: Upon signing the registration form the athlete declares to know, accept and follow the general rules of the event. The athlete relieves the organizers from any loss, damage or injury (both civil and criminal) that he/she may cause or occur to person or property. Runners participate at their own risk. The organizers assume no responsibility for incidents, damage to persons or property and lost items.The event is liability insured.
Image rights: By registering at the race the athlete expressly authorizes the organizers, as well as media partners, to use fixed images or in movement that portray him/her while participating in the run BOclassic Südtirol-Alto Adige and connected fringe events, on all devices, including promotional and/or advertising material, all over the world and without a time limit. We inform every person participating at the event or assisting to it that the event will be filmed by RAI in order to spread and use the relative imagery.
Treatment of personal details: In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and D.Lgs n. 196/2003 and n. 101/2018 all personal details collected will be used to draw up the list of competitors, the result list and historical archive, to provide the services included in the rules, for the information and advertising material of the run BOclassic Südtirol-Alto Adige or its partners.